If you have an asset, its quite likley we can find a funder to support your financial needs
Cars, Plant Hire, Construction, Agriculture, Catering, Mining, TV and Music, Garages, Food Processing, Machinery, Renewable’s, Security, IT Equipment, Office Equipment, Telecoms, Waste, Printing, Medical Equipment, Trucks, Vans, Machine Tools, Industrial Equipment, Garage Equipment, Hotel Refurbishment, Restaurant and Cafe Refurbishment and Equipment, Mail-Room, Textiles, Gardening, Classic Cars.
If your industry is not on our list, don’t worry, with so many industries and assets in business, its impossible to list them all.
If you are in any doubt about any requirement we have specialist financial experts with over 30 years experience to help, don’t hesitate to contact us for a private and confidential discussion on your financial requirements.
* Hire Purchase – Hired over the period of a contract, with an option to buy.
* Finance Lease – Assets remain the property of the finance company and the lessee pays for the hire of the asset or assets.
* Operating Lease – Is where the Lessor, permits the user to use an asset for a specified period within its life span and there is no transfer of ownership.
* Loans – Money or assets are provided to a company as part of repayment program which includes interest.
* Residual Value Finance – While similar to other finance options, difference being, this type of finance takes into consideration the value of the asset at the end of the finance period.
Set up an appointment to privately discuss your requirements
Quick application allows us to quickly get an understanding of your needs and advise accordingly
Channel Finance Limited - All rights reserved Company: Channel Finance Limited Address: Suite G9, Duart House, Finch Way, Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill, ML4 3PR. Phone: 01698 744440 Email: email@example.com Channel Finance Group Limited Company Registration Number: SC624197 are a independent Commercial Finance Broker, we are not a lender. What we can do as a broker is introduce you to financial providers depending on your requirements and circumstances. We do not provide financial advice as part of our broker service.